David’s philosophy encompasses his belief that every client is a priority. He is dedicated to providing his clients with 100% of his talent and negotiating skills, and will always go the extra mile to make sure his clients are well taken care of. The decision to buy or sell a home is one of the most important financial decisions most people make. David has the expertise and knowledge to make your real estate dreams come true. He promptly returns calls, listens to his client’s needs and wants and obtains answer to client’s questions promptly. He received his Electrical Engineering degree from Georgia Tech in 1988 and has founded and operated several successful multimillion dollar businesses from picture framing to real estate purchasing and management including industrial, office, residential and multifamily units.
David is married and has 2 sons. They live in Calabasas and enjoy the life style and take advantage of the excellent schools. He is involved with various charities and offers his time to volunteer at his children’s schools, Bay Laurel and AC Stelle.
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- EPA Lead-safe certification (RRP).
- Mold certified
- experience in renovating and dealing with contractors and building permits